Please submit the following documents to our Admissions and Enrolment Personnel promptly as they are necessary to complete the application process for all new students seeking enrolment to The Royal British International School – Cairo.
- Original Birth Certificate – Computer generated (Egyptian Students)
- Photocopy of Passport (Non-Egyptian Students)
- A photocopy of the Father’s ID
- A photocopy of the Mother’s ID
- 6 Recent Personal Size Photographs
- Applicant’s Behavioural Reference Letter
- Original Academic Records / Reports from Previous Schools
- Stamped attendance statement from previous schools starting from Year/Grade One.
In case your child is transferring from a School within Egypt, You are Kindly required to present all the aforementioned documents in addition to the following :-
- Certificate testifying to the Promotion of your child from one year to another (SEQUENTIAL) –
Issued by the Ministry of Education – Educational Department (New Cairo District).
- School Transfer Certificate stamped from your Child’s Previous School and the Ministry of Education – Educational Department (New Cairo District).
- Electronic Transfer from your Child’s Former School.
- Obtaining an Admission letter from the Ministry of Education (Department of Private Education) for Foreign Students.
In case your child is transferring from a school abroad, You are Kindly required to present all the aforementioned Documents (mentioned in Part I) in addition to the following : –
- Attendance Statement from Former School(s)
- Previous Years’ School Reports – in Sequence – Both must be stamped by the Ministry of Education in the country you are transferring from and from the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Obtaining an admissions letter from the Ministry of Education (Department of Private Education) for Egyptians and Foreign Students